Friday, September 28, 2012

Faeces Fever

A young mother from Austin, Texas was sentenced to 20 years jail for smearing faeces on her three-year old daughter's catheter. She wanted to induce a fever for her daughter so that doctors would continue antibiotic treatments.

If you want to induce fever in a child, here are some simpler and more sanitary alternatives:

1. Spray the child in cold water and stand her in front of the air-conditioner.
2. Let her sleep naked on a cold night.
3. Bundle her into the fridge. Remember to take her out after 15 minutes. It's a fever you're after, not man-slaughter.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I am new to running a blog and websites in general and was
wanting to know how you got the "www" included in your domain name?
I see your domain, "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1168400638734696538&postID=8163868667582979099" has
the www and my web address looks like, "http://mydomain.com".

Do you know exactly how I can change this? I'm using Wordpress. Appreciate it

My web blog - bantamweight

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see
if the problem still exists.

My web page :: www.meguiars.co.nz